Thursday, May 24, 2018

When

When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect TimingWhen: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
by Daniel H. Pink
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I heard Daniel Pink on the radio and thought his ideas about the importance of not just what you do but when you do it were interesting. The book includes lots of insights about how timing affects what we do and how we could do it better. nappuccinos are a brilliant idea that I can't wait to be able to try out and I will be paying attention to mid-points going forward. There were also quite a few bits that were funny. Social science rarely includes laughs, but it should. This is a book that I will want to re-read because I suspect I will get different things from it each time I read it.
This book counts toward the 2018 Nonfiction Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...